My Letter to Covid

 


I just found out that you are now part of my Brother. No Good luck, just get lost! He is one of the strongest, kindness, most amazing People in the world! He has been my amazing, big brother my entire life. I am so blessed! He has saved my life, literally, on more than one occasion. He is generous & kind beyond the ordinary. We are him for him though, me, my entire family & all of our Blessed Angels. So, you will not break us. He is so loved and needed, get lost. We are digging in our heels and fighting back! We do not care about politics or the “why’s” any longer, only about my treasured brother. Please be kind and leave him. You are not wanted. Whatever lesson is to be learned from this tragedy; it is learned, you can go now!. You have brought such tragedy and loss to so many. I beg for Mercy, please, leave my loving, big Brother. He does not deserve this, no one does.

We are letting others know: to love harder, better & to be more forgiving. Lessons thankfully, I learned long ago when I lost my beloved Sister, Pam, but they truly resonate with us now. Covid is detrimental, devastating, and relentless. But our Love for him is greater, so get lost.

Comments

Popular Posts